Pay For Placement
When the internet first began, it was easy to get listed in the search engines. Now there are millions of web sites and a lot ofcompetition. With Pay for Placement you pay for the actual traffic that is sent to your web site along with a monthly maintenance fee.
- Vertex performs research to define your industries important keyword phrases
- You will receive monthly reports illustrating your clicks and rankings
- Determine monthly budget and the costs can vary greatly based on the popularity of the keyword selected and how often it is clicked. The monthly maintenance includes the time spent to properly maintain and monitor these settings We suggest that we monitor it on a daily basis for the first few months and then every other day thereafter
Please contact us for customized quote; “Pay For Placement Plan”
Get your business to the front page of Google and Yahoo!
There’s no better way to generate new sales and leads for your business, than a front page listing on Google and Yahoo! By advertising your website on the first page of Google and Yahoo!, you get exposure to millions of searches every day and the ability to drive thousands of highly targeted visitors to your website.
Guaranteed visitors interested in your products and services
Your business is listed on the first page of searches for keywords directly related to your website. This highly targeted search advertising means you’ll only receive the highest quality visitors who are interested in the products and services you offer! This gives your site the best chance of converting traffic to sales.
Search Engine Guidelines For Easy Search Advertising Campaigns
Please note that Google and Yahoo! don’t accept websites into their paid search campaigns that fail to comply with the following guidelines:
- The URL must not have a redirect.
- The destination URL must be active and not under construction. The destination URL cannot link to an email address or a file.
- Pop-ups are not allowed on the landing page.
- Links to your website must allow users to enter and exit the landing page easily, and to return to the search results page or ad network by clicking once on the browser’s “Back” button.
- The landing page should use a secure server (https://) when collecting personal information from users.
The site must not have Duplicate Content (e.g. affiliate sites).
- The website must be legal. We do not accept sites that promote illegal activities including music downloads and hate sites.
- Google AdWords only accepts pharmaceutical advertising from pharmacies that are based in the U.S. or Canada. Pharmacy-related ad campaigns can only target the U.S., U.S. territories (American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands), and/or Canada. Ads for prescription drugs will not be displayed in other countries. Additionally, Google AdWords requires all online pharmacy advertisers and affiliates to be a member of the Pharmacy Checker Licensed Pharmacy Program.